Erling Haaland is continuing his rapid rise up the all-time Champions League goalscorers list but has a long way to go to catch leader Cristiano Ronaldo.
Since the Norwegian made his debut in 2019, he’s made UEFA’s premier competition look easy.
And given he’s still very young, you would imagine there are many more goals to come for Haaland.
Kylian Mbappe is also regularly scoring in the Champions League and will no doubt continue – as long as he stays in Europe.
However, they will have to be prolific for years to come to catch former Real Madrid and Manchester United superstar Ronaldo.
The Portuguese icon leads the way, with Lionel Messi just behind.
Read more on Champions League
So where do Haaland and Mbappe stand and who’s in the top ten?
20. Erling Haaland (Red Bull Salzburg, Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City) – 39 goals in 34 games
17. Kylian Mbappe (AS Monaco, Paris Saint-Germain) – 42 goals in 65 games
10= Andriy Shevchenko (Dynamo Kiev, AC Milan, Chelsea) – 48 goals in 100 games
Most read in Champions League
10= Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United) – 48 goals in 124 games
8. Thierry Henry (Monaco, Arsenal, Barcelona) – 50 goals in 112 games
7. Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich) 53 goals in 144 games
6. Ruud van Nistelrooy (PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, Real Madrid) – 56 goals in 73 games
5. Raul (Real Madrid, Schalke) – 71 goals in 142 games
4. Karim Benzema (Lyon, Real Madrid) – 90 goals in 152 games
3. Robert Lewandowski (Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Barcelona) – 92 goals in 113 games
2. Lionel Messi (Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain) – 129 goals in 163 games
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus) 140 goals in 183 games